viernes, diciembre 28, 2012

One year living in Australia

I LOVE the solid architecture The eternal spring and sunshine Learning of different cultures Having friends from different parts of the world (Africa, Arabia, Taiwan, Kajastan, Iran, etc.) It is near to other exotic countries I can count 10 handsome men a day in the street Australian are concerned about the world issues You get used not using the networks so much Geography and Nature are beautiful There are toilets everywhere At stores they attend you quickly and with a nice attitude The wind wakes you up You can be incognito People dressing very creative The guy that works in the library always wearing a shirt with flowers An old men that goes every day to study to law library of Sidney University Little by little understanding how to deal with new tasks The sound of cicadas and magpie birds... I HATE that oftenly internet does not work It is one of the most expensive cities in the world Traffic lights are not useful There are few bicycle lanes Microbes get stuck in your body for months Sometimes other cultures are too different(too introverted or extroverted) They are very concerned about what the Queen Milk gets bad in one week It’s away from the center of the world Alcohol is sell in bottle shops People throw up all through George Street Buses to go to other cities work like hell They refer to themselves as a developed country, but they are not Air conditioner inside the bus is freezing Streets are not named Not having plans for weekend because here I know less party friends and the weather always changes... I LOVE to know that my father is coming in january and that in one more year I will return to my beloved country to be with my family and friends!

No hay comentarios.: