sábado, junio 30, 2018

It's a Good Day

[Verse 1] "See the little cloud up in the sky/ It's a good good day today/ See the little cloud pass on by/ It's a good good day today/ Mary comes now, let Mary be/ Can you see her down on the street?/ Mary's laughing 'cause Mary sees/ That she's a-wearin' that dress for me/ [Verse 2] There can be times/ Yeah... When all things come together/ Yeah... Under a clear sky and you can believe/ Yeah... You hold your breath for this moment/ Yeah... But do not breathe for this day I know/ Is a good day, yes I know/ It's a good day, yeah I know/ Today.../ Hear her feet skipping up the stairs/ It's a good good day today/ She is the answer to all of my prayers/ It's a good good day today/ Mary comes now, she don't knock/ 'Cause she's runnin' on her own little clock/ Mary's laughing 'cause Mary knows/ That this day was made for us/ And any fool knows... yeah/ And any fool sees/ That the future... yeah/ Is a-down on its knees/ But let 'em all cry, let 'em weep/ Let those tears roll down their cheeks/ Verse 3] 'Cause I can believe in the one/ That is standing in front of me/ Oh this day, don't you know/ Is a good day, yes I know/ It's a good day, I told you so/ Today.../ See her breasts how they rise and fall/ It's a good good day today/ And she knows I've used that line before/ It's a good good day today/ Mary's laughing, she don't mind/ 'Cause she knows she's one of a kind/ Mary's happy just to be/ Standing next to me/ And any fool knows/ Yeah.../ That the wind always blows/ Something to someone/ Yeah.../ Once in a while, so let it rain, let it fall/ Let the wind howl through your door/ 'Cause right now for this moment/ I'll forever be/ Standing next to her/ On this day, which I know/ Is a good day, yeah I know/ Oh, it's a good day, I told you so/ Today..." Nick Cave

No hay comentarios.: