sábado, diciembre 22, 2018

What a feeling!

First when there's nothing But a slow glowing dream That your fear seems to hide Deep inside your mind All alone I have cried Silent tears full of pride In a world made of steel Made of stone Well, I hear the music Close my eyes, feel the rhythm Wrap around Take a hold of my heart What a feeling Bein's believin' I can have it all Now I'm dancing for my life Take your passion And make it happen Pictures come alive You can dance right through your life Now I hear the music Close my eyes, I am rhythm In a flash It takes hold of my heart What a feeling Bein's believin' I can have it all Now I'm dancing for my life Take your passion And make it happen Pictures come alive You can dance right through your life What a feeling What a feeling (I am music now) Bein's believin' (I am rhythm now) Pictures come alive You can dance right through your life What a feeling (I can really have it all) What a feeling (Pictures come alive when I call) I can have it all (I can really have it all) Have it all (Pictures come alive when I call) (Call, call, call, call) I can have it all (Bein's believin') Bein's believin' (Take your passion) Make it happen (What a feeling) What a feeling (Bein's believin') Happen (Take your passion)

No hay comentarios.: